From 04/07/2020 to 05/07/2020
This 2 day Ultra Challenge will see up to 3000 adventurers trek across the stunning Peak District National Park. Everyone will have their special reasons for taking it on, and everyone will experience a test of determination & stamina. You can choose from a range of distances and dates and take on the challenge at your own pace: most will walk it, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the full course!
A true gem in the heart of England, the Peak District Challenge is not to be missed in 2020!
Distances, dates and costs
Full Challenge: 100km continuously on Saturday 4 July - £15 Registration Fee with a £595 Minimum Sponsorship Target
Full Challenge (Daylight): 100km over two days beginning on Saturday 4 July - £15 Registration Fee with a £595 Minimum Sponsorship Target
1st Half Challenge: 50km on Saturday 4 July - £10 Registration Fee with a £395 Minimum Sponsorship Target
2nd Half Challenge: 50km on Sunday 4 July -
Quarter Challenge: 25km on Saturday 4 July -
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers.
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can take on the challenge at a pace that suits you
- You can choose your preferred distance: 100km, 50km or 25km
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en route
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.