The Mudnificent 7 is said to be the most fun event of the summer! With the opportunity to experience an amazing course designed by 7 different event companies you'll get a taster of several different themes within your 8km obstacle race and mud run.
I want a place
Registration costs £35
There is no minimum sponsorship, so you may set your own fundraising target!
Simply register for this event on the Run for Charity website and select us as your chosen charity. We will then send you out a payment link to secure your place!
Once you've registered, we'll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust T-shirt along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll recieve an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours with Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator who understands what it's like for a young person facing cancer and can support them with the emotional, practical and social impacts of cancer
- £100 could buy a round of pizzas for everyone on a Teenage Cancer Trust unit so everyone can grab a slice, feel less isolated and be there for eachother
- £210 could pay for 7 hours of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person
- £420 could pay for a young person to attend our Ultimate Backstage Experience at the Royal Albert Hall, where they'll develop new skills and confidence before enjoying a Teenage Cancer Gigs show
- £950 could pay for a young person to attend Find Your Sense of Tumour, an incredible, inspirational residential weekend where they can meet other young people who understnad what they're going through, get advice, and take part in amazing workshops