We love partnering with local businesses to create relationships that are fun, engaging and mutually beneficial for all involved.
There are many ways that we work with companies ranging from:
- Charity of the year partnerships
- Staff fundraising activities
- Employees taking on challenges and organising events in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust
- Commercial opportunities
If you’d like to learn more about how to partner with Teenage Cancer Trust in the community please contact us. Or if you’ve got an idea and are raring to go then complete a fundraising registration form and let us know about it.
If you are fundraising for Teenage Cancer Trust and have access to the support of a local business, through contacts or family and friends, then remember there are lots of ways to ask for support and raise even more money.
- Promoting and selling tickets for events
- Donating prizes for an auction, raffle or goody bag
- Sponsoring an event or offering the venue free
- Allowing employees to volunteer at your event
- Nominate Teenage Cancer Trust if the companies have a chosen charity they support
- Please do make introductions between the companies you are linked with and Teenage Cancer Trust so that we can seek to develop a wider relationship
Before contacting companies in your local area we would be grateful if you could drop us a line and let us know about your plans. We may already have existing relationships in place with the company and could support you in your approach.
If you choose to work directly with a commercial organisation to aid your fundraising, please be clear that you are acting “in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust”. There’s a few other considerations when working with companies so please do contact us for advice.