What we'd like to hear from you
We'd love to share blogs that:
1) Aim to change people's perceptions about what it's like for teenagers and young adults with cancer, including talking about things people might not consider (eg body image, mental health, relationships)
2) Show how cancer might have impacted other areas of your life
3) Talk about supporting someone you care about through cancer and share both the ups and downs
4) Talk to the general public, not to other people who are going through cancer treatment
We unfortunately can't share blogs that are mainly focused on:
1) Recommending types of cancer treatment or reacting to cancer policy
2) Medical advice (including about complementary therapies)
3) Any fundraising you might be doing, either for Teenage Cancer Trust or for another organisation - it's okay to mention something you might be doing, but we can't publish blogs that are just about fundraising events
How long should my blog be?
Your blog can be as long or as short as you like... within reason! The best blogs are around 300-800 words long. We'd ask you to please write no more than 800 words, but there's no minimum word count.
What happens when I submit my blog?
We might edit your blog for clarity, but we'll always share any changes we make with you before we publish your blog to check you're happy with them. If we can't publish your blog, for any reason, we'll get in touch to let you know.