- Day 1 - Mercury prize winning Antony & The Johnsons were supported by Florence and the Machine
- Day 2 - an incredible night of folk music including Fairport Convention, Eliza Carthy, Seth Lakeman and Kate Rusby
- Day 3 - Stereophonics took to the stage. Lead singer Kelly Jones has been an inspirational supporter of Teenage Cancer Trust since he joined The Who onstage to perform a storming version of “Substitute” at the very first Teenage Cancer Trust gig back in 2000
- Day 4 - Kasabian returned to the Royal Albert Hall to perform for us for a second time, in their first London show since recording their album West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
- Day 5 - comedy duo Mathew Horne and James Corden from Bafta winning sitcom, Gavin and Stacey, hosted an evening of comedy including special guests Noel Fielding, Sean Lock, Jack Whitehall and more.